Rockridge NCPC Meeting Thursday, December 8
- Written by Karen Ivy Karen Ivy
- Published: 02 December 2016 02 December 2016
- Last Updated: 02 December 2016 02 December 2016
- Created: 02 December 2016 02 December 2016
The Greater Rockridge Neighborhood Crime Prevention Council will meet in the Rockridge Library at 7:30 PM on Thursday, December 8.
We have a busy agenda this month. In addition to our usual discussion of crime and safety priorities, and reports from our OPD Community Resource Officers, we’ll have
- A brief presentation by Mark Pilotin of the City of Oakland’s Public Ethics Commission, explaining what they do and how to become involved with them.
- A formal election, in which attendees will vote to amend the bylaws, removing the 15 member quorum restriction, and then to elect Eric Neville as our new Treasurer.
We’ll hope to see you all there on December 8.
Upcoming 2020 Meetings
|April 9, 2020||CANCELLED due to COVID-19 pandemic|
|June 11, 2020||Rockridge Library, College & Manila (tentative)|
|August 13, 2020||Rockridge Library, College & Manila (tentative)|
|October 8, 2020||Rockridge Library, College & Manila (tentative)|